Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Tier I Exam 2020. The candidate who had applied for the post can now download the Admit Card from the below-given link.
Get Job Update on Telegram:- Join here
Also Check:- Latest Results here
How to Download Admit Card.
The Candidate is required to follow below these steps to download the Admit is as follows.
- Click on the above link Give
- Enter your Roll no./Registeration No./Application which will be assigned you while registration.
- Enter your Password OR Date of birth which you fill while to register.
- Click on the submit button.
The admit card is shown in front of your screen. You can download or take the print out of the Admit card/ Call Letter.
Note: Candidates are required to read the guide from the official website before downloading the Admit Card/ Call Letter.
Once the Call letter/Admit Card downloaded, it is compulsory for the Candidate to Bring it in the Exam venue to show it as a proof for his/her eligibility for that particular phase of the exam.
Brief details regarding the post:
- Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) Exam 2020
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA)
- Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator(DEO)
- Data Entry Operator,Grade “A”
- Objective Multiple Choice (Tier I Exam)
- Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (Tier-II Exam)
- Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test (Tier III Exam)
- Date of Computer Based Examination(Objective):- 17/03/2020 to 28/03/2020