Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Announced Notification for the Recruitment of Indian Forest Services Exams in 90 Post having the Advertisement No :-.(06/2020-IFoS). Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Get Job Update on Telegram :- Join here
UPSC IFS Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online
Advertisement No : 06/2020-IFoS
Total post : 90
Post Name :
- Indian Forest Service Exam-90 Post
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate from any recognised University. Also See in the official link given below.
Age Limit :
- 21 to 32 Years. Also see in the Official Link.
Application fees :
- For General Category & OBC:- Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/Female/PwBD :- Nill
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website.
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
Candidates are required to Pass the three stages:-
- Main Exams(Written Exam)
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03/03/2020 till 18.00 Hours.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay-in-Slip): 02/03/2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online): 03/03/2020 till 18.00 hours
- Dates for withdrawing of online Applications: 12/03/2020 to 18/03/2020 till 6.00 PM
- Dates for Preliminary Exam: 31/05/2020
- Dates for Mains Exam: July/ August, 2020
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here