Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Announced Notification for the Recruitment of Civil Service(prelims) Exams in 796 Post having the Advertisement No :-.(05/2020-CSP). Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Get Job Update on Telegram :- Join here
Also Check:- Latest Recruitment & Results here
UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam 2020 Form | Apply Online
Advertisement No : 05/2020-CSP
Total post : 796
Post Name :
- Civil Services(Prelims) Exam-796 Post
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate from any recognised University. Also See in the official link given below.
Age Limit :
- 21 to 32 Years. Also see in the Official Link.
Application fees :
- For General Category & OBC:- Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/Female/PwBD :- Nill
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website.
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
Candidates are required to Pass the three stages:-
- Main Exams(Written Exam)
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 12/02/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03/03/2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 02/03/2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 03/03/2020
- Date for online application Withdrawn: 12 to 18/03/2020 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 31/05/2020
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here