State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Get Job Updates on Telegram:- Join here
Also Check:- Latest Job updates here
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 | At 8134 Post
Advertisement No : CRPD/CR/2019-20/20
Total post : 8134
Post Name :
- SBI Clerk Online Form 2020
Educational Qualification :
Graduation in any discipline. See in the official link given below.
Age Limit :
- 20 to 28 Years. Also see in the Official Link.
Application fees :
- For General Category/ OBC/ EWS :- Rs 750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD :- Rs 125/-
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website.
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
Candidates are required to pass the following stages:-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03/01/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 26/01/2020
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 26/01/2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 10/02/2020
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative): February/ March 2020
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam): 11/02/2020 (Tentatively)
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam): 2nd Week of April 2020 (Tentatively)
- Date of Main Examination (Tentative): 19/04/2020
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here