National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has published a notification in 150 Post recruitment of Officer Gr A (Asst Manager) vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Get Job updates on telegram :- Join here
Also Check:- Latest Job updates here
NABARD Grade A Officer Online Form 2020
Total post : 150
Post Name :
NABARD Officer Grade A Online Form 2020
Vacancy Details :
|SR No.||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Assistant Manager (RDBS)||139||Bachelors Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|2||Assistant Manager (Rajbjasha)||08||Bachelors Degree, Master Degree|
|3||Assistant Manager (Legal)||03||Bachelors Degree (law)|
Age Limit :
- 21 to 30 Years. Also see in the Official Link.
Application fees :
- For General Category & OBC:- Rs 800/-
- For SC/ST/PWD :- Rs 150/-
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website.
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
The selection will be in three Phases as furnished below:
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination Objective Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Phase II – Mains Examination (Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.)
- Phase III – Interview
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-02-2020
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 03-02-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 18-02-2020
- Date for Exam: 25-02-2020
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here