Karnataka Bank Limited has published a notification of Probationary Officer (Scale-I) vacancies recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the interview in the given below address with the Application & required documents. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit, etc are as under.
Get Job Updates on Telegram:- Join here
Also Check:- Latest Job updates here
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online
Post Name :
Karnataka Bank PO (Scale I) Online Form 2020
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Post Graduation in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas/ 01 year Executive-MBA).
Age Limit :
- Maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2020 [Candidate must have been born on or after 02-01-1992].
- The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Application fees :
- For General Category & OBC:- Rs 600/-
- For SC/ST :- Rs 500/-
Payment Mode : Online
- How to Apply :
- Visit the official website.
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
- Candidates are selected on the basis of Online Test tentatively scheduled on 16-02 2020 at Bengaluru, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai and New Delhi Centres.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 08/01/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 18/01/2020
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 18/01/2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 02/02/2020
- Date for Online Test (Tentatively): 16/02/2020
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here