- 1 SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020 Form
- 2 Exam Name :
- 3 Examination Schedule for SSC CHSL Apply Online Form 2020:-
- 4 SSC CHSL Recruitment Details:-
- 5 Eligibility For SSC CHSL Form 2020:-
- 6 Age Limit to Apply for SSC CHSL Online Form 2020:-
- 7 How can I apply for SSC Chsl online 2019-20?
- 8 Application fees For Online Form :
- 9 SSC CHSL Examination 2020 Pattern:-
- 10 Syllabus for SSC CHSL Exam 2020:-
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020 Form
Exam Name :
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2020
Examination Schedule for SSC CHSL Apply Online Form 2020:-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03/12/2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10/01/2020 till 23:59 Hrs|
|Last date for Payment of Fee through Online||12/01/2020 till 23:59 Hrs|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||12/01/2020 till 23:59 Hrs|
|Last date for Payment of Fee through Challan||14/01/2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||16 to 27/03/2020|
|The date for Tier II Exam (Descriptive Type)||28/06/2020|
SSC CHSL Recruitment Details:-
|Post Name||Salary / Pay Scale||Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA)||Rs. 19,900-63,200 as per Pay Level-2||To be Declared|
|Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant||Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per Pay Level-4||To be Declared|
|Data Entry Operator(DEO)||Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per Pay Level-4||To be Declared|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade “A”||Rs. 25,500-81,100)as per Pay Level-4||To be Declared|
Eligibility For SSC CHSL Form 2020:-
(a)Educational Qualification :
|SR No.||Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|1||Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA)||The candidate must have passed the 12th Standard or Equivalent Examination from a recognized board.|
|2||Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant|
|3||Data Entry Operator(DEO)|
The candidate must have passed the 12th Standard in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject or Equivalent Examination from a recognized board.
|4||Data Entry Operator, Grade “A”|
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit to Apply for SSC CHSL Online Form 2020:-
- The age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2020 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2002).
- Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories are as under:
|SR No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC/ ST||5 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|7||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.||05 years|
|8||Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||3 years|
|9||Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST).||8 years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||Up to 40 years of age|
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications (SC/ST).||Up to 45 years of age|
|12||Up to 45 years of age||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST).||Up to 40 years of age|
How can I apply for SSC Chsl online 2019-20?
Interested Candidates who fulfill or eligible as per the above eligibility criteria can apply through the online registration form by visiting into the official website ssc.nic.in or clicking on the below apply link.
Following are the steps to apply for SSC CHSL apply online form 2020 are as follows:-
Note:- Before going to the application process of Exam form, candidates are advised to keep below mention details handy:-
- Mobile number ( will be verified by OTP)
- Email ID ( will be verified by OTP)
- Class 10 & 12, Roll Number and Year of Passing.
- Aadhaar Number/ PAN/ Passport/ Driving License or School / Voter ID Card/ Employer ID (The candidates will be required to show the original document at a later stage).
- Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with a disability.
- Scanned Colour copy of recent Passport Size Photo & Sign.
|Scanned Images||Size||Dimension(Width & Height)||File Format|
|Photo||20 to 50 KB||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm||JPEG|
|Sign||10 to 20 KB||4 cm X 3cm||JPEG|
Step 1:- SSC One Time Registration 2020
- Visit the Official Website ssc.nic.in
- Click on the New User? Register Now link. The following window will appear on your screen.
- Fill your Aadhaar number or any other photo ID proof number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, date of birth, Class 10 board name, roll number and year of passing, gender, level of education, permanent address, mobile number, and email ID.
- Enter the OTPs which is sent to your mobile number and email ID to confirm your Registration.
- The Registration No/ User will be sent on your mobile or email.
Step 2:- Upload Photo or Sign
- After the completion of the first step, candidates are required to log in again and have to upload scanned images of their recent passport size photograph and signature in the application as mention in the above specification.
- The Registration process is complete after the upload of images.
Step 3:- Apply For SSC CHSL Form 2020
Click on apply and fill the application form by entering
- Communication details
- Educational details
- Category, Nationality and Visible identification mark, if any
- Fill your medium of typing test and 3 exam center city in order of preference
- Click on I Agree/ Accept Button
Step 4:- Pay Application Fee
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. (Online/Offline Both are Available)
Application fees For Online Form :
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (For General Category & OBC)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee. (SC/ST/PwD/ESM Candidates:- Nil)
SSC CHSL Examination 2020 Pattern:-
|Tier||Type of Exam||Mode of Examination|
|Tier – I||Objective (MCQs)||Computer Based Test|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in Eng/Hindi||Written Exam ( Pen or Paper Mode)|
|Tier – III||Skill Test / Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)||As Per Post Applied|
Tier – I Exam Pattern
|Sr No.||Subject||No. of Question Asked||Marks Distribution||Time Allowed/ Exam Duration|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
Tier-II Exam Pattern
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in „Pen and Paper‟ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150 200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 percent.
Tier-III Exam Pattern
- The Tier 3 Exam consists of a couple of skill tests that are required as per government posts requirement.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
Syllabus for SSC CHSL Exam 2020:-
For Tier I Exam:-
|English Language||General Intelligence||Quantitative Aptitude||General Awareness|
|Spot the Error||Critical Thinking||Number Systems||History|
|Fill in the Blanks||Problem Solving||Fundamental arithmetical operations||Culture|
|Detecting misspelled words||Word|
|Idioms & Phrases||Social Intelligence||Mensuration||General policy|
|One word substitution||Coding and de-coding||Trigonometry||Scientific research.|
|Conversion into Direct/|
|Numerical operations||Statistical Charts|
|Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs||Figural Classification|
|Comprehension Passage||Symbolic/ Number Classification|