Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has Announced Vacancy in 926 Post of Assistant Department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Get Job Updates on Telegram:- Join here
Also Check:- Latest Job Updates here
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 | At 926 Post
Total post : 926
Post Name :
- RBI Assistant Online Form 2020
Educational Qualification :
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- For more details see in the official link given below.
Age Limit :
- 20 to 28 Years. Also see in the Official Link.
Application fees :
- For General Category & OBC/EWS:- Rs 450/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS :- Rs 50/-
- For Staff Candidates: Nil
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website.
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
Candidates are selected are required to pass the exam:-
- Preliminary Exam ( Phase I)
- Mains Exam (Phase II) followed by the Language Proficiency Test (LPT) conducted by RBI.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 23/12/2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16/01/2020
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 16/01/2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 31/01/2020
- Tentative Date of Online Preliminary Test: 14 & 15/02/2020
- Tentative Date of Online Main Test: March 2020
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here