Bank of Maharashtra, Pune has Published recruitment notification in 350 Generalist officer post scale II & III Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Get Job Updates on Telegram:- Join here
Also Check:- Latest Job Updates here
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 | At 350 Generalist Officer & SO Posts
Total post : 300
Post Name :
- Generalist Officer (Scale II) – 200 Post
- Generalist Officer (ScaleIII) – 100 Post
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers & Relevant Experience. For more details see in the official link given below.
Age Limit :
- For Generalist Officer (Scale II) – 20 to 35 Years
- For Generalist Officer (ScaleIII) – 20 to 38 Years
Age Relaxation as per rules. Also see in the Official Link.
Application fees :
- For General Category / EWS / OBC: Rs. 1180/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 118/-
- For PWBD: Nill
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
- The candidates shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interview in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 11/12/2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 31/12/2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 31/12/2019
- Last date for Printing your Application: 15/01/2020
- Date of Online Exam: Tentatively in February/ March 2020
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here