Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Western Railway, Jaipur has announced notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies in various divisions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Also Check:- Latest Job Updates here
North Western Railway Recruitment 2019 | In 2029 Apprentice Post
Advertisement No : 06/2019
Total post : 2029
Post Name :
North Western Railway Apprentice Online Form 2019
- Ajmer Division – 434 Post
- Bikaner Division – 422 Post
- Jaipur Division – 487 Post
- Jodhpur Division – 374 Post
- BTC Carriage, Ajmer – 150 Post
- BTC LOCO, Ajmer – 52 Post
- Carriage Work Shop, Bikaner – 33 Post
- Carriage Work Shop, Jodhpur – 77 Post
Educational Qualification :
The Candidate Should be 10th Class, ITI (Relevant Trade)/ its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggrigate from a recognised board with National Trade Certificate in notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT. For More Details See in the Below Official Notification.
Age Limit :
15 to 24 Years. Also see in the Official Link.
Application fees :
- For General Category & OBC:- Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women :- Nil
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website.
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Important Dates :
- Starting date of online form :- 08/11/2019
- Last date of online form:- 08/12/2019
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here (Available from 08/11/2019)