Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has advertised a notification for conducing of Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) for recruitment of Assistant Professor Vacancies. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Also Read:- Latest Recruitment here
GSET Notification 2019 | Apply Online for Gujarat State Eligibility Test
Post Name :
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should possess Masters Degree. For more details see in the official link given below.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website.
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
GSET Examination will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held as under:
- Paper- I:- shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II:- shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Fee Collection & Apply Online: 30/11/2019
- Date of Examination: 29/12/2019
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here