Central Bank of India has Announced Vacancy in 74 Post of Specialist Officer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Also Check :- Latest Job Updates here
Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2019 | At 74 Specialist Officer Posts
Total post : 74
|SR NO||Specialist Category/ Stream||Total||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Information Technology (JMGS I)||26||Degree (Engg) OR PG (Relevant Disciplines)||21-28 Years|
|2||Security Officer (MMGS III)||01||Graduation Degree With Relavant Experience||26-45 Years|
|3||Security Officer (JMGS I)||09||Graduation Degree with Relevant Experience||26-45 Years|
|4||Risk Manager (MMGS III)||06||MBA or PG Diploma/ Degree with Relevant Experience||21-35 Years|
|5||Risk Manager (MMGS II)||06||B.Tech/ PG (Relevant Disciplines)||21-30 Years|
|6||Financial Analyst/ Credit Officer (MMGS II)||10||CA/ ICAI/ ICWA OR MBA with Relevant Experience||21-30 Years|
|7||Economist (MMGS II)||01||Post Graduation With Relevant Expereince||21-30 Years|
|8||CDO/Chief Data Scientist (SMGS IV)||01||Degree (Engg) with Relevant Experience||28-35 Years|
|9||Analytics-Senior Manager (MMGS III)||03||Degree (Engg) with Relevant Experience||26-35 Years|
|10||Analytics-Senior Manager (MMGS III)||02||Degree (Engg) with Relevant Experience||26-35 Years|
|11||Data Engineer (MMGS III)||02||Degree (Engg) with Relevant Experience||26-35 Years|
|12||Data Architect (MMGS III)||02||Degree (Engg) with Relevant Experience||26-35 Years|
|13||CA/Credit Officer (MMGS III)||05||CA/CFA/ ACMA/, MBA(Finance) with Relevant Experience||26-35 Years|
Application fees :
- For General Category & OBC:- Rs 550/-
- For SC/ST :- Rs 50/-
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website.
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
Selection will be through on-line written test and personal interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 30-10-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online ((Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas) & Payment of Fee: 21-11-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 21-11-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 06-12-2019
- Date for Downloading of Call Letters for Test: 11-12-2019
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination: 21-12-2019
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here