Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced notification to conduct Computer Based Examination for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online
Post Name :
Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’
Educational Qualification :
See in the official link given below.
Age Limit :
- For Stenographer Grade C:- 18 to 30 Years.
- For Stenographer Grade D:- 18 to 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Application fees :
- For General Category & Other:- Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women/ESM :- Nil
Payment Mode : Online/Offline
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website.
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
Candidates are selected on the basis of the following Examinations:-
- Written Examination
- Skill Test in Stenography
- Resolution of Tie Cases
Important Dates :
- Starting date of online form :- 20/09/2019
- Last date of online form:- 18/10/2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 20.10.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 20.10.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22.10.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 05.05.2020 to 07.05.2020
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here