Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Released the Revised Admit Card of Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018 Tier II Exam . The candidate who had applied for the post can now download the Admit card from the below given link.
Also Check:- Latest Recruitment here
How to Download Admit Card.
The Candidate are required to follow below these steps to download the Admit is as follows.
- Click on the above link Give
- Enter your Roll no./Registeration No./Application which will assigned you while registration.
- Enter your Password OR Date of birth which you fill while register.
- Click on the submit button.
The admit card is shown in front of your screen. You can Download or take the print out of the Admit card/ Call Letter.
Note : Candidates are required to read the guide from the official website before downloading the Admit Card/ Call letter.
Once the Call letter/Admit Card downloaded, it is complusory for the Candidate to Bring it in the Exam venue to show it as a proof for his/her eligibility for that particular phase of the exam.
Brief details regarding the post:
Post Name :
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant/ Superintendent
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Divisional Accountant
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
- Tax Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk
Selection Process :
The candidate are required to pass Computer Based Examination (Tier I), (Tier II), Discriptive (Tier III), Skill Test (Tier IV) for the selection
Important Dates :
Date of Tier II Exam :- 11/09/2019 to 14/09/2019
Official Website : Click here