Also Check:- Latest Recruitment here
How to Download Admit Card
The Candidate are required to follow below these steps to download the Admit is as follows.
- Click on the above link Give
- Enter your Roll no./Registeration No./Application which will assigned you while registration.
- Enter your Password OR Date of birth which you fill while register.
- Click on the submit button.
The admit card is shown in front of your screen. You can Download or take the print out of the Admit card/ Call Letter.
Note : Candidates are required to read the guide from the official website before downloading the Admit Card/ Call letter.
Once the Call letter/Admit Card downloaded, it is complusory for the Candidate to Bring it in the Exam venue to show it as a proof for his/her eligibility for that particular phase of the exam.
Brief details regarding the post:
Total post : 2700
Post Name :
Sailor (AA & SSR) Feb 2020 Batch
Selection Process :
- For AA – Selection of recruits is based on the all India order of merit on their performance in Computer based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- For SSR – Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Important Dates :
- Date for Exam :- 16 to 21/09/2019
- Date for Downloading Admit Card:- 09 to 18/09/2019
Official Website : Click here