Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has Announced Vacancy in 12075 Posts of Common Recruitment Process (CRP) Clerical Cadre (CRP Clerk – IX). Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Also Check:- Latest Recruitment here
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 | At 12075 Posts
Total post : 8400
Post Name :
IBPS CRP Clerk – IX Online Form 2019
Educational Qualification :
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Also See in the official link given below.
Age Limit :
20- 28 Years. Also see in the Official Link.
Application fees :
- For General Category & OBC:- Rs 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex Serviceman :- Rs 100/-
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website.
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
Candidates are selected on the basis of the of the interview.
Important Dates :
- Starting date of online form :- 17-09-2019
- Last date of online form:-09-10-2019
- Date of call Letter fro Pre Exam Training:- Nov 2019
- Date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 25-11 to 30-11-2019
- Date for Download of call letters for Preliminary Online Exam: November 2019
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 07, 08, 14 & 21-12-2019
- Date for Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result: December 2019/ January 2020
- Download of Call letter for Main Online Exam: January 2020
- Date for Main Exam: 19-01-2020
- Date for Provisional Allotment: April 2020
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here (Available From 17/09/2019)