Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Published Vacancy in 1350 Selection posts (Phase-VII). Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
SSC Recruitment in 1350 Selection Posts(Phase-VII) 2019 | Apply Online
Post Name :
Various Posts basis of qualification
- Graduation level :- 621 Posts
- Matriculation level:- 441 Posts
- Higher Secondary level:- 128 Posts
Educational Qualification :
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board/ Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university. For more details see in the official link given below.
Age Limit :
- 18-30 years as on 01-01-2019 (Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Also see in the Official Link.
Application fees :
- For General Category/OBC :- Rs 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD / Ex serviceman/ Women :- Nill
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website.
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
Candidates are selected on the basis of Online Examination, Skill test
Important Dates :
- Starting date of online form :-06/08/2019 to 31/08/2019
- Last date for receipt of application:-31/08/2019(upto 5.00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment:-02/09/2019(upto 5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline challan:-04/09/2019
- Date of computer based examination;- 14/10/2019 to 18/10/2019
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here