Indian Coast Guard has Announced Vacancy a Post of Assistant Commandant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Also Check:- Latest Recruitment here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 | For Assistant Commandant Posts
- General Duty
- General Duty (SSA)
- Commercial Pilot Entry CPL)(SSA)
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical)
Educational Qualification :
For General Duty & General Duty (SSA):-
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics. (Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA)
Commercial Pilot Entry CPL)(SSA):-
- Candidates holding current/ valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.
Technical (Engineering & Electrical):-
- Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks.
(a) Engineering Branch. Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace.
(b) ElectricalBranch. Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. Or Power Electronics.
All the above streams of Engg. Must be recognised by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Atleast 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class. or Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%
- A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).
For more details see in the official link given below.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website.
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
Candidates are selected on the basis of shortisting of application/ written test/ Interview group discussion.
Important Dates :
- Starting date of online form :- 24/05/2019
- Last date of online form:-04/06/2019 till 5pm only
- Last Date for form completion:- 04/06/2019
- Admit Card:- 14th June 2019
- Exam Date:- June – July 2019
Advertisement : Click here
Apply Online : Click here