Canara Bank has Announced Vacancy a post of advisor-treasury having the Advertisement No :-.(CB / RP / 1/2019). Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the Offline application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Also Check:- Latest Recruitment here
Canara Bank Recruitment 2019 | For Advisor- Treasury Post
Advertisement No : CB / RP / 1/2019
Post Name :
Advisor-Treasury (on contract basis)
Educational Qualification :
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. Professional qualification in Treasury will be an added advantage and will be preferred. For more details see in the official link given below.
- The Executive should be of the level of Deputy General Manager / equivalent or above in Public Sector Bank / Private Banks / Financial Institutions / Investment firms, etc.
- Applicant should be currently working in PSBs/Financial Institutions / Investment firms / organizations handling treasury operations. OR Applicant should have retired / resigned from such organizations mentioned above on or after 01.01.2015.
- He / She should have a minimum of 15 years (aggregate) experience in Treasury.
- He / she should have a good track record and shall not be facing any criminal charges / investigation. The following attributes will be an added advantage:
a. Overseas postings and exposure.
b. All round experience in all fields of treasury like
Forex, Equity, Derivatives and money market.
How to Apply :
The Notification of the above Advertisement no. is given below & Candidates are requested read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
Application duly completed in all respects should be sent along with the documents (self attested) mentioned below by REGISTERED POST / SPEED POST only in a cover super scribed “Application for Engagement of AdvisorTreasury on Contract basis”.
- Date of Birth Certificate / SSC / SSLC certificate with DOB
- Copies of the marksheets & certificates from SSC/SSLC/X STD, PUC/10+2/ Intermediate,
- Copies of the marksheets & certificates of Graduation
- Copies of the marksheets & certificates of other qualifications, if any.
- Copies of experience certificates specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates) from previous, present employers. Please note that work experience certificate should contain the designation, period of service and detailed job profile.
- Copy of Caste Certificate in Central Government prescribed format in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates
- Photo identity proof
- Any other relevant documents
Address for sending completed physical applications:
The Manager, Canara Bank Recruitment Cell, H R Wing Head Office, 112, J C Road Bengaluru 560 002
Selection Process :
- The mode of selection shall be Shortlisting and Interview. The selection will be based on the shortlisted candidates’ performance in Interview.
- The application details received and the relevant documents will be scrutinized and shortlisted. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Interview after preliminary shortlisting with reference to candidates’ aforesaid attributes.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- The selected candidate, upon acceptance of offer of engagement, shall enter into a contract with the Bank
Important Dates :
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Application Form : Click here