State Bank Of India has Published around 04 Vacancy of the Senior Executive Level on the contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application,at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Also Check:- Latest Recruitment here
SBI Recruitment 2019 | Senior Executive Posts.
Advertisement No : CRPD/SCO/2019-20/2
Total post : 04
Post Name :
- Senior Executive (Research Analyst – Equity Research)
- Senior Executive (Research Analyst – Forex/ Interest Mumbai Rate markets/ Macro-economic Research)
Educational Qualification :
- CFA/CA/MBA(Finance)/PGDBM(Finance) from recognised institution by regular course with 60% or equivalent grade. Preferred: CFA/CA.
Post qualification Experience :
Senior Executive (Research Analyst – Equity Research):-
- Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience in Bank/PSU/Corporate in Preparation of research reports in Equity Research. Specific skills: Proficient in spoken and written English
Senior Executive (Research Analyst – Forex/ Interest Mumbai Rate markets/ Macro-economic Research):-
- Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience in Bank/PSU/Corporate in Preparation of research reports in Forex/Interest Rate Markets/Macro-economic Research. Specific skills: Proficient in spoken and written English.
Age Limit : 21 to 30 Years
Salary : 12 to 15 Lacs per annum( approx)
Application fees :
- For General Category & OBC:- Rs 750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD :- Rs 125/-
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of SBI.
- Find the notification of the above Advertisement no.and read the notification carefully to check your eligibilty apply for the post.
- Fill the neccesary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode and pay the application fee with upto last date of application.
Selection Process :
The Candidate are selected on the basis of the shortlisting and interview.
Important Dates :
- Starting date of online form:- 05/04/2019
- Last date of online form:- 25/04/2019
- Last date for printing your application:- 30/05/2019
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here