State Bank Of India (SBI) has Published Vacancy in 8904 Post for the recruitment of the clerk (Junior Associate) 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Also Check:- Latest Recruitment & Call Letters here
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online
Total post : 8904
Post Name :
Junior Associate ( Customer Support & Sales)
Educational Qualification :
Graduate in Any Discipline. For More details see in the official link given below.
Age Limit :
20 to 28 Years. Also see in the Official Link.
Application fees :
- For General Category/ OBC / EWS:- Rs 750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD :- Rs 120/-
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website.
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
Candidates are selected on the basis of the following stages:-
- Preliminary Exam(MCQs)
- Main Exam (Written Exam)
- Document Verification
Important Dates :
- Starting date of online form :-12/04/2019
- Last date of online form:-03/05/2019
- Last date for editing application details:- 03/05/2019
- Last date for printing your application:-18/05/2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination(Tentative):- June 2019
- Date Of Downloading Admit Cards(Prelims Exams):-From 1st Week of June 2019
- Date Of Downloading Admit Cards(Main Exams):-From 4th Week of July 2019
- Date of Main Examination(Tentative):- 10/08/2019
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here