The High Court of Gujarat (HC Ojas) has Published the Call Letter for Document verification of Peon (Class-4) having the advertisement no.[ RC/1434/2018 ]. List of Candidates who have been SHORTLISTED and found eligible, to be called for verification of documents, etc., for the purpose of preparation of Select List / Wait List pursuant to the vacancies notified in the detailed advertisement dated 29/10/2018, vis-à-vis 3rd Centralized Recruitment Process for the Post of PEON (CLASS-IV) including Chowkidar/Liftman/Water Server/Home Attendant – Domestic Attendant/Jail Warder/Sweeper on the establishment of the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat .The Candidate who have been Shortlisted & Found eligible can download there Call letter for verification of Document from given link.
Also Check:- Latest Results & Call Letter here
How to Download Admit Card.
The Candidate are required to follow below these steps to download the Admit is as follows.
- Click on the above link Give
- Enter your Roll no./Registeration No./Application which will assigned you while registration.
- Enter your Password OR Date of birth which you fill while register.
- Click on the submit button.The admit card is shown in front of your screen.
You can Download or take the print out of the Admit card/ Call Letter.
Note : Candidates are required to read the guide from the official website before downloading the Admit Card/ Call letter.Once the Call letter/Admit Card downloaded, it is complusory for the Candidate to Bring it in the Exam venue to show it as a proof for his/her eligibility for that particular phase of the exam.
Brief details Regarding the post:
Advertisement No : RC/1434/2018
Post Name :
Hamal, Chowkidar, Liftsman & Peon
Recruitment Cell, High Court of Gujarat, S.G. Highway, Sola, Ahmedabad
- The Candidates may NOTE that the inclusion of his/her name in this list does not mean that he/she is included in the Select List / Wait List.
- Candidates can download their ‘e-call letters’ for Document Verification from 20/04/2019 (Saturday) onwards
- Any application, even under the RTI Act, with regard to the Elimination Test (Objective Type MCQs), will not be entertained till completion of the entire Recruitment Process.
Official Website : Click here