Bharat Heavy Electronic Limited (BHEL) has Announced Vacancy in the 145 Post in Engineer & Trainee Executive Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Also Check:- Latest Recruitment here
BHEL Recruitment 2019 | At 145 Engineer Posts.
Advertisement No : 01/2019
Total post : 145
Post Name :
- Mechanical – 40Post
- Electrical – 30 Post
- Civil – 20 Post
- Chemical – 10 Post
- HR – 20 Post
- Finance – 25 Post
Educational Qualification :
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme inEngineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/
- Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University with atleast 60% marks in aggregate in all years. With Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM from a recognized Indian University/ Institute with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters.
- Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognised Institutions in India.
Candidates should be in a position to produce their Degree/Final year marks sheets by 1st July, 2018 or at the time of Interview, whichever is earlier.
For more details see in the official link given below.
Age Limit :
- Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Chemical:- 27 Years (Candidates born before 01/04/1992 are not eligible to apply).
- For HR:- 29 Years (Candidates born before 01/04/1990 are not eligible to apply)
- For Finance: –29 Years (Candidates born before 01/04/1990 are not eligible to apply)
Also see in the Official Link.
Application fees :
- For General Category/OBC/EWS :- Rs 500/- & 300 Rs Processing Fees+ GST
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM :- Only 300 Rs Processing Fees+ GST
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website.
- Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
- Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
- Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainee will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination. Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:7 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category. Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded upto 25% relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview.
Important Dates :
- Starting date of online form :-16/04/2019
- Last date of online form:-06/05/2019
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here