Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agriculture University (SDAU) has Published Vacancy in 76+16* Post For Professor, Associate & Assistant Professor having the Advertisement No :-.(01/2019) Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Also Check:- Latest Recruitment here
SDAU Recruitment 2019 | For Professor, Associate & Assistant Professor
Advertisement No : 01/2019
Total post : 76+16
- Professor – 18 Post
- Associate – 31+16 Post
- Assistant Professor – 27 Post
Educational Qualification :
See in the official Notification link given below.
Application fees :
- For General Category, SEBC & EWS :- Rs 1000/-(Rs 500 application fee+ 500 Processing fee)
- For SC/ST/PH :- Rs 500/- (Only Processing Fees)
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply :
1. Visit the official website.
2. Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
3. Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
4. Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
[The candidates are required to Submit the hard copy of the application with attested copies of certificates, pertaining to the qualification & experience accompained with the copy of fee receipt( made via onlinesbi.com) Should reach to the ” Registrar Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agriculture University, Sardarkrushinagar-385 506, District : Banaskantha, Gujarat” on before prescribed time Limit.]
Selection Process :
Candidates are selected on the basis of the of the interview.
Important Dates :
- Starting date of online form :-13/03/2019
- Last date of online form:-03/04/2019(23:59)
- Last Date of Fee Payment through onlinesbi.com:-01/04/2019
- Hard Copy of Online Application Form should reach through Proper Channel:- 18/04/2019
- Hard Copy of Online Application Form should reach on or Before:- 18/04/2019
Official Notification: Click here
API Application Form : Click here