Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has Announced Vacancy in the 590 Post of Assistant Administrative Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application at the official website. The detail regarding the Post, Educational Qualification, Selection process, Important Dates, Age limit etc are as under.
Also Check:- Latest Recruitment here
Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2019.
Total post : 590
Post Name :
Assistant Administrative Officer For:-
Chartered Accountant-50 Post
Educational Qualification :
Any Degree, PG, CA. Also see in the official link given below.
Age Limit :
21 to 30 Years.Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules. Also see in the Official Link.
Application fees :
For All Other:- Rs 600/- + Transaction Charges
For SC/ST/PWD :- Rs 100/- + Transaction Charges
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply :
1. Visit the official website of the LIC
2. Find the Notification of the above Advertisement no. & Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply for the post.
3. Fill the necessary information asked in the application in the apply section.
4. Select the payment mode & pay the application fee upto the last date of the application.
Selection Process :
Candidates are selected on the basis of the following Stages:-
- Phase-1:- Preliminary Examination
- Phase-2:- Main Examination
- Phase-3:- Interview
Important Dates :
Starting date of online form :-02/03/2019
Last date of online form:-22/03/2019
Date Of Download Call Letter For Prelim Exam:- 22 to 30/04/2019
Tentative Date for Online Preliminary Exam:- 04 & 05/05/2019
Tentative Date for Online Main Exam:- 28/06/2019
Official Notification: Click here
Other Detail : Click here
Official Website : Click here
Apply Online : Click here